Instructions and precautions for silicone mold:
1) Do not directly touch the open flame or close to the heat source (such as the heating tube of the oven). It is recommended that you place the mold in the middle or upper position of the oven when baking, and keep a distance of at least 5cm from the heating tube;
2) Use a neutral detergent and put it in the dishwasher or hot water to clean it normally with a sponge. Turn the mold over when cleaning, and the cleaning effect will be better;
3) Do not use the Crisp button of the microwave oven;
4) Do not approach sharp objects or use steel wire balls and other hard cleaning tools to clean;
5) After baking is completed, take out the baking tray and let it cool for about ten minutes before demoulding, the effect is better;
6) The correct use method can prolong the service life of the product.
Note: All dimensions are measured manually and there may be small deviations.
Please make sure your contact information is correct. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient(s) and will not be publicly displayed. We will never distribute or sell your personal information to third parties without your express permission.